Tuesday, 6 October 2015

Day 2 in Ardentinny - By Olivia

Today was a really great day. One of the groups did team challenge and rock hopping, another group did canoeing and orienteering and the other group did forest walk and gorge walking. Most of us got very wet and cold but some of us stayed dry and warm. I really enjoyed team challenge because we all had to work together and co-operate to complete all of the challenges. We were imagining that there had been a zombie apocalypse and we were the only humans left on the earth and we had to try and turn all of the zombies back into humans by getting the box with the thing that turns them back to humans that was on a rock in the middle of a lava pool and all we had to use were two ropes and Lisa found out how to do it. The rest of my group did rock hopping but I did orienteering because I hurt my thumb.

Here are some of the photos from a couple of groups:








































No comments:

Post a Comment